Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My middle name is chaos

If there is anything that these many years on earth, has taught me, it is that,
I am going to be an eternal pupil, life always teaching me something new, each day and each second.

Life is the only journey, we dont know the destination, yet are always thinking that we know where we want to go

Sometimes I am happy, sometimes sad,
Sometimes I get it, sometimes I dont,
Sometimes I catch it, sometimes I lose it
Sometimes I fall and stay their hurt
Sometimes I fall and get up to be my best
Yet all the times, I am alive

Each day I look at myself in the mirror, I see a different me.
Days I want to be the best mom on earth
Days I want to be the best wife on earth
Days I want to be the best @work
Days I want wake my sleeping stove top

Days when nothing planned happens
Days when I dont want to do anything, just go away from all this, and just stare at the stars

The only common link in all this is, change.
Each day is different, each day is new,
Each day is lots of things, anything but few.....






Hoping that my thoughts here, will help me understand myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment