Friday, December 28, 2012

The rest of India's daughter are alive for now...

One of India's daughter died...
The rest of India's daughter are alive for now...

I am here, trying my best to instill in my 5 year old, How he should be proud to be of Indian lineage, How we are all proud to be an Indian
- In India we live by the law of Dharma, I remember saying.............
- My Navarathiri invite screamed, "Celebrate the power of ladies"
- And so was my explanation of Navarathiri, to Nikhil's foreign friends
- In India, We honor and celebrate womanhood, I remember saying.............
- We are Hindus Nikhil, we have so many Girl Gods. We need to respect ladies. I remember saying.............
- See, Ravana was so powerful, yet the second he laid his hands on Sita, who didn't like him, all his powers were of no use. I remember saying.............
- Know what, I think I can proudly say, that we don't have any recorded history of the Indian, Hindu Kings using rape as a post win war tool.. I remember saying.............

Sentences that came out of my heart...
Now, I really don't know what to tell Nikhil about the values of being an Indian.
- Yes, We are so diverse yet we have a common trait, we cut across caste, age, society when it comes to raping women.
- Indian monsters, don't mind if the girl is educated, which caste/ religion she is, how old she is.
- A 3 year old preschooler, a 16 year old, a 42 year old, a 13 year old blind girl who now has given birth
- In the 21st century, we are one of the most ancient civilizations, talking about legalizing one of the most ancient professions. Arent We proud of our heritage.?
I still done get, how in the whole @#$#@$@#@ world is this going to stop the rape of a 3 year old.
- We have the most sensitive and sensible politicians, whose quotes should be inscribed in gold.
- We have the most comprehensive judicial systems, we look at every aspect of the cases, that we take decades before a case is closed.

Is there an Indian mother, who feels safe enough to leave their daughters out of their sight for more than 5 seconds?
.......உன்  விதி அப்போதே தெரிந்திருந்தாலே
கற்பத்தை நானே கலைத்திருபேனே .....

Name and shame? How long before it becomes the Hall of fame?

There was a mail thread sometime back, where people were offended when someone called out, why in your sane mind, do you want to go back to India?
I would have been too, when I was proud to be an Indian.

புறப்படு ....
யுத்தம் செய் ...

No comments:

Post a Comment